My favorite cleaning tool

BabsandLoon

I bought an aquarium cleaning/maintenance kit.

It came with an adjustable rod/handle and 6 different attachments. It came with a sponge, a corner sponge, a razor blade, a net, a tube cleaner brush, and a rake.

I thought out of those the thing I’d never use would be the rake. However, it has become my absolute favorite. It is perfect for almost everything. I smooth out sand with it. It works like a pooper scooper to scoop up big goldfish poops. It rakes through and stirs up the sand a little, it can be used to push things over a little without having to stick my whole arm in the tank. It is amazing!

Betta'sAnonymous

I can see several uses for such a thing. I have often thought i need one of these for my tanks! Maybe there will be one in my near future...

BabsandLoon

You definitely need one. It works in my 5 gallon betta tank as well as the 60 gallon.
I love it so much I think it should be standard issue with all new aquariums! LOL

Betta'sAnonymous

BabsandLoon said:
You definitely need one. It works in my 5 gallon betta tank as well as the 60 gallon.
I love it so much I think it should be standard issue with all new aquariums! LOL
Definitely will get one, since a couple of my tanks i will be switching to sand soon. Once it gets warm enough outside i can rinse it decently.

Top Bottom