My Fatties

shollia

Valued Member
Reaction score
Since I posted some pics of my 2 dogs... I had to post some of my 2 cats

Here is Fatty. Well, her name isn't actually fatty, that's just one of her nicknames heh. Her official name is Zipper, but she either gets called kitty or Fatty heh
She was an abandoned sick kitty that my bf's family found outside of a church they went to. They didn't have anymore room for a cat so they gave her to us. She was SO sick, her eyes were infected and she was just so congested it was really heartbreaking.
She's totally fine now though! She's a bit skittish, but once she gets used to ya, she's so loving and affectionate and shows it by licking ya heh.
6.jpg

I'll get a better pic of her.. she was laying in the dark backroom and this was the best one I could get of her atm heh.

And this is my little spoiled guy Stewie aka Stewinator. He's from a litter of kittens my bf's sister's rescued cat had. I had wanted the little black kitten that she had, but bf insisted we get our now Stewie and I couldn't be happier.
We spoiled his lil butt rotten heh.
He's the most curious and unafraid cat I've ever seen. As soon as something is down on the floor, there he is to inspect and try to get into it
He loves doing those pitiful meows at night when everyone is trying to sleep b/c he wants attention heh.
7.jpg

8.jpg

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
How pretty your kitties are! Thanks for sharing
Carol

AesSedai

Valued Member
Reaction score
Beautiful cats shollia Stewinator looks like trouble <g>

My cat is fatter than your cat, much. I can't control myself. I've loved her with food since she was a baby. I asked my boyfriend to take over and to help her loose some weight. He's tough enough. Her bowl is left empty most of the time. I'm getting better at it not bothering me. I need only look at her really short lil legs and all that weight on them to know that she's in trouble and that I'll loose her before her time if she doesn't loose some weight. It's only been a couple of weeks so far....

shollia

Valued Member
Reaction score
Lol.. Our little butterball really isn't all that big, but she does have extra pudge on her. She's a stumpy cat anyway with a short little tail and short legs so any extra weight on her looks extreme hehe.

My little Stewie isn't all that bad. He's just very vocal and curious He'll tell ya when he's happy and will definitely tell ya when he's not too happy with you.
He's a great kitty though. Hasn't peed on anything he shouldn't have.
I can't say the same for Fatty though. When we used to let all the animals into our room, she was fine for a while but decided one day that our bed needed to have some urine on it :-\ MAN I was so PO'd... I soaked that area with vinegar every day for a week.
And after a year... we tryed letting the animals in again and everything was great until my bf was going to sleep and saw that someone *pokes the fatness* had peed once again on our bed.... *sigh*
So she's banned from the bedroom now.

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
Kitties make such good models cos they really do love themselves!!! Beautiful creatures!!!

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
a common nickname "Fattie" so mean!! But we call out little Tabba fatty too!!! ;D

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I LOVE your kitties ! Especially Stewie He looks like my Tiger (that is, my male Tabby named Tiger).

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom