My endler tank

1. mosaicguppy Well Known Member Member

This is my 10 gallon endler tank, there's some adult endlers and many fry in this tank. I have made some changes to this tank when I set up the new tank so that now it has mostly lacefern at the back, duckweed,one water sprite (Ceratopteris cornuta) and gravel as the substrate.
    The tank:
    [​IMG]

A few pics of my young male endlers:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These endlers were in the new tank for about 2 months before they were moved back again recently. They have been pretty bad lately, stealing the ram's food until she started chasing every endler she saw so they now have their own tank. :)

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated. :)

2. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

Yay - lil endlers! :)

I had 4 of them but three managed to escape between the glass lid and tank (a small 3mm gap) - I want to top them back up to 4 or 5 again........... Males are very awesome colours.

Nice job MG ;)

3. mosaicguppy Well Known Member Member

Thankyou! :) These guys are VERY tiny, mine get into the filter occassionally even though I have put some sponge in the way.

4. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Nice! I love my endlers... three tanks of them now. Prolific little fishies. :D

5. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

Nice pics! They're very cute.

6. mosaicguppy Well Known Member Member

Thankyou! The parents of these little guys were very prolific, but these guys are still young so it'll take some time before they start multiplying like crazy, I have about four fry at the moment that weren't the fry of the original three. They are pretty cute (they can be bad if they want to be :angelnot:), feels really funny when you stick your hands in the tank to have so many endlers nibbling at the some time. :)