My empty 2.5 gallon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atmmachine816, Mar 25, 2006.

1. atmmachine816

atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Any suggestions on what to do with it besides sell it? ???

Thanks

Austin

2. JonWell Known MemberMember

Shrimp? Fry?

3. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

BETTA! Just make sure you have a heater and filter. If you sell it, does it come with a filter and hood and light and stuff? Is it a Mini Bow 2.5? If it comes with some stuff I'll take it!!!!!

4. JonWell Known MemberMember

lol wow enthusiasm at its finest... Gl w/ whatever u put in it... did you buy it or did you just stumble upon it? what was your intention if you bought it?

5. OP
    OP
    atmmachine816

Yup it's a mini-bowl one. If you want it you can have it, I'am sure my sister won't mind selling it to you as long as you don't mind it getting shipped to you. If you do want it let me know and I can tell you what it all comes with.

6. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

okay what does it come with?

7. OP
    OP
    atmmachine816

the tank,little stand, and hood of course. I am using the filter in my 10gallon right now so if you wanted the filter I could give it to you and I have 10 filter cartridges too, 5lb bag of gravel, 25w heater, two small ornaments, and 3 small plants. I think that's it.

8. OP
    OP
    atmmachine816

Then again I am looking into turning it into a sump so maybe I won't sell it to you. Any ideas are welcomed on how to do it.

Austin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice