My doggies!

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
This is one of my JR's and my Pomeranian, the jack Russel has had a little bit of a problem with the sun on his eye - but Ive since bought medication for that and is looking much better. his name is bandit and the pom is loverboy. Loverboy is gay, and is proud of it. hes since got a pink studded collar for his birthday last week. Bandit is LBs best friend but sometimes when LB makes a move on him he gets very upset and tackles him and grabs him by the throat and says "take that back!!! or else!!!" eventually LB says sorry for making a move on him... they very cute and I love them.

I thought Id just say that as far as you can see in the picture - all the way to the horizon is the amount of space the dogs have, I think is about 2000 Hectares or something like that.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Beautiful doggies and it's wonderful that they have so much room to roam.
Carol

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
a gay Pomeranian never thought I would see the day :

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOLOL, gay dog hehe Besides, your dogs are truly beautiful! And all that space ... See? That is why I don't have a dog yet ... I want my dog to have LOTS of space, and I don't have that much space right now. So I prefer to wait until I have the space, and THEN get a dog (the dog I am thinking of is either Siberian Husky, German Shepherd, or Golden Retriever - and all of these are large breeds). It's better not to have a dog at all (especially when you live in a big city) than to have a dog that only suffers confined in too small a space. Besides, I don't have the time for a dog now

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom