My current guppy strains

SanDiegoRedneck

Hello all!!! Here are the guppies that I am currently working on and plan to sell in March or April.

Tuxedo koi

20201215_160802.jpg

Flamingo

20201210_093746.jpg

20201210_093804.jpg

Purple Dumbo Mosaic

20201223_184826.jpg

20201223_185039.jpg

20201223_185246.jpg

bluegrass

20201226_115530.jpg

20201226_115657.jpg

dumbo panda

20201009_132049.jpg

black moscow

20201027_084323.jpg

AggressiveAquatics

Wow! They all looks so good. My favorite is the tuxedo koi

SouthAmericanCichlids

I love the black moscow.

RayClem

Very nice!

Cody

Will be keeping an eye out for the Flamingo and/or Blue Grass!

SanDiegoRedneck

SouthAmericanCichlids said:
I love the black moscow.
Thank you, the black Moscow breed very true as well, only a few I have to put in mutt tank. A few months back I got fresh blood male and female into the colony so should be strong genetics as well.

JettsPapa

I'm planning to set up some tubs outside this spring, so please contact me when you have some of the tuxedo koi available. I like the colors, and much prefer the smaller fins.

SanDiegoRedneck

JettsPapa said:
I'm planning to set up some tubs outside this spring, so please contact me when you have some of the tuxedo koi available. I like the colors, and much prefer the smaller fins.
I will, I have some fry now from tuxedo already, and setting up 6 grow out tanks today. So by March I'll have some perfect age to ship in spring.

coralbandit

The Tuxedo koi is a very nice looking fish ...

Mhamilton0911

Needing the purple, so bad. I'll be stalking, lol

SanDiegoRedneck

Mhamilton0911 said:
Needing the purple, so bad. I'll be stalking, lol
as far as fishlore you are second behind mimo91088 for the purples. I am setting up 3 grow out tanks just for the purples. one for baby fry and one for juvenile boys and one for juvenile girls so I can do this line correctly.

mimo91088

SanDiegoRedneck said:
as far as fishlore you are second behind mimo91088 for the purples. I am setting up 3 grow out tanks just for the purples. one for baby fry and one for juvenile boys and one for juvenile girls so I can do this line correctly.

625.jpg

SanDiegoRedneck

Adding full golds to my current stock

betta06

wow the bluegrass ones look amazing!!

JLeeM

I like the purple dumbo mosaic and bluegrass.

LouPey

I love the flamingos!

Mcasella

Let me know when you have more of the purple mosaics available (third in line?).

SanDiegoRedneck

JLeeM said:
I like the purple dumbo mosaic and bluegrass.
Purples are my current favorite
Mcasella said:
Let me know when you have more of the purple mosaics available (third in line?).
Yes 3rd and will do. Had another 20 or so fry born last night

emeraldking

SanDiegoRedneck said:
Adding full golds to my current stock
They look amazingly great...

mimo91088

How stable is that purple line proving to be? Are they breeding true?

Mhamilton0911

mimo91088 said:
How stable is that purple line proving to be? Are they breeding true?
Yes, I'd like to know as well, I'm still really wanting these beauties!!

SanDiegoRedneck

Mhamilton0911 said:
Yes, I'd like to know as well, I'm still really wanting these beauties!!
First juvenile showing color. A few more weeks I'll have better idea

JettsPapa

SanDiegoRedneck said:
I will, I have some fry now from tuxedo already, and setting up 6 grow out tanks today. So by March I'll have some perfect age to ship in spring.
Hello,

I just wanted to touch base to see if you have any of the tuxedo koi guppies ready.

SanDiegoRedneck

JettsPapa said:
Hello,

I just wanted to touch base to see if you have any of the tuxedo koi guppies ready.
Yes I have a few trios, message me

JettsPapa

emeraldking

Maybe it's the photos themselves but if I look at those guppies that you call flamingos, I just don't see the blonde on the belly area.It looks as if the magenta-red has covered the whole body which makes them full reds instead of flamingo. But again, it could be the light that covers the blonde spaces (belly and/or chest) that should be on the body as being a flamingo. But I do love full reds as well.
Overhere a full red male (an albino in this case):

DSCF2252.JPG

SanDiegoRedneck

emeraldking said:
Maybe it's the photos themselves but if I look at those guppies that you call flamingos, I just don't see the blonde on the belly area.It looks as if the magenta-red has covered the whole body which makes them full reds instead of flamingo. But again, it could be the light that covers the blonde spaces (belly and/or chest) that should be on the body as being a flamingo. But I do love full reds as well.
Overhere a full red male (an albino in this case):

DSCF2252.JPG
I'll take better pictures later, thanks for info

emeraldking

Overhere some pics of how flamnigo guppies should look like:

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

They're blonde bodied. With the light used, the blonde has faded a bit. But a flamingo guppy male should show some blonde on the chest and/or belly. Are both chest and belly covered with red, it's not a flamingo guppy but a full red or moscow red.
The tailshape can be different. The name "flamingo" only refers to the red color pattern.

SanDiegoRedneck

emeraldking said:
Overhere some pics of how flamnigo guppies should look like:

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

They're blonde bodied. With the light used, the blonde has faded a bit. But a flamingo guppy male should show some blonde on the chest and/or belly. Are both chest and belly covered with red, it's not a flamingo guppy but a full red or moscow red.
The tailshape can be different. The name "flamingo" only refers to the red color pattern.
Got busy, here are videos better showing male. Its tank cleaning day please ignore tank. if you look close you can see the magenta on lower body, we have full reds going around and not the same, but you are expert not me. interested to see what you think. magenta only showes when shimmers in light

20210407_170916.jpg

20210407_170920.jpg

20210407_170836.jpg

20210407_104953.jpg

20210407_104758.jpg

SanDiegoRedneck

To everyone, I have enjoyed my journey with fish and for a few reasons am deciding to move on to breeding other animals.

So that being said I am selling my guppies, I would prefer to sell in lots, breeders, juveniles and fry of one strain all to the same person.

Also selling my longfin lemon blue eyed BN plecos x9 & LF green dragon BN plecos x3

Let me know if you are interested I will do at crazy cheap prices.

mimo91088 Mcasella

mimo91088

How the purples breeding out? Stable line? I don't have much tank space at the moment, but depending what you're asking I very well might buy. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk details. Definitely interested.

JLeeM

SanDiegoRedneck said:
To everyone, I have enjoyed my journey with fish and for a few reasons am deciding to move on to breeding other animals.

So that being said I am selling my guppies, I would prefer to sell in lots, breeders, juveniles and fry of one strain all to the same person.

Also selling my longfin lemon blue eyed BN plecos x9 & LF green dragon BN plecos x3

Let me know if you are interested I will do at crazy cheap prices.

mimo91088 Mcasella
So you said they're going by whole lots?

SanDiegoRedneck

JLeeM said:
So you said they're going by whole lots?
yes thats how I would prefer to sell all of one strain at a time

PurpleReign19

SanDiegoRedneck said:
Hello all!!! Here are the guppies that I am currently working on and plan to sell in March or April.

Tuxedo koi

20201215_160802.jpg

Flamingo

20201210_093746.jpg

20201210_093804.jpg

Purple Dumbo Mosaic

20201223_184826.jpg

20201223_185039.jpg

20201223_185246.jpg

bluegrass

20201226_115530.jpg

20201226_115657.jpg

dumbo panda

20201009_132049.jpg

black moscow

20201027_084323.jpg
Love the Blue grass!

SanDiegoRedneck

FreshwaterFins99 said:
Love the Blue grass!
bluegrass gone

koi
flamingo
gold

are left

JettsPapa

SanDiegoRedneck said:
bluegrass gone

koi
flamingo
gold

are left
I just sent a message about the tuxedo koi.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom