Funny My Crayfish Is Pretty Clever

Crazycoryfishlady

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh my gosh! Ahahaha! My crayfish did the same thing to get after some zucchini.. Lets see if I have the photos still..

What a funny meal!

Roosteroni

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh my gosh! Ahahaha! My crayfish did the same thing to get after some zucchini.. Lets see if I have the photos still..

What a funny meal!
Lol! I’m gonna have to try that out as well w/ zucchini! Such silly crayfishes

Crazycoryfishlady

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lol! I’m gonna have to try that out as well w/ zucchini! Such silly crayfishes
Theyre just the cutest things, it was under the filter and got tossed around a bit, I even saw one of them grab onto a fishes tail once and go for a ride when he got too close xD
The other day I stuck my hand in the tank and they both started crawling on me nibbling and trying to claw me XD
It tickled so much and was too cute XD
A bigger cray like yours could actually hurt though lol
I just ordered some more dwarfs, these are a cajun type, I just love their little personalities.
My crays also love leaves of spinach and lettuces and pretty much any other veggie, even tomatoes!

Roosteroni

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Theyre just the cutest things, it was under the filter and got tossed around a bit, I even saw one of them grab onto a fishes tail once and go for a ride when he got too close xD
The other day I stuck my hand in the tank and they both started crawling on me nibbling and trying to claw me XD
It tickled so much and was too cute XD
A bigger cray like yours could actually hurt though lol
I just ordered some more dwarfs, these are a cajun type, I just love their little personalities.
My crays also love leaves of spinach and lettuces and pretty much any other veggie, even tomatoes!

Funny you bring that up, when my female crayfish had babies I thought they all got eaten by my fishies and crayfish but one (possibly more) survived behind the filter!
I gave her to my LFS afterwards but ironically I have 2 again in my tank (assuming this baby makes it) haha.

Anyways, it must be really entertaining having multiple crayfish.. I’m entertained just by my one little dude crawling all over the place and giving me the ‘feed me’ look. I’m surprised they eat tomato! They really do eat anything!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom