My convict is eating, my water parameters are 0.5 ppm nitrates, 0 ppm nitrites and what seems like 0 ppm ammonia (I can't tell if the color is yellow enough but it looks pretty yellow so I'm assuming its 0 ppm). I have not seen him flash or gasp for air. Fins are not clamped. Active. But there is this weird thing above his eye. It's a little white dangly thing. His eye seems to work fine, as i see both of his eyes move when he looks around. I'm scared it might be a dangerous mushroom or fungal infection. I don't have any medication on me right now as i am financially completely drained, i will have to wait until monday. Will it kill my little Pedro overnight?