my comet goldfish named adephagos

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by lucky strike 21, Dec 5, 2012.

1. lucky strike 21

lucky strike 21 Well Known Member Member

its the orange goldfish lol i would be welcome to name suggestions for the other 3 goldfish its a 50 gallon this is a temporary tank when they get bigger they will be moved to my friends pond 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 011.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

2. AquariaUK

AquariaUK Valued Member Member

Nice fish! I;m not completely sure what the question was though.

3. OP
    OP
    lucky strike 21

thank you i was asking for name suggestions on the smaller ones

4. Akari_32

Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Pretty :) Your tank is already too small though. If it were a rectangular tank, I wouldn't have much issue, given the small size of the fish, but since it's a hex/corner sort of tank, it's not even a little work able. However, I don't know your weather where you are, but it is too late in the year to put new fish in an outdoor pond here in central florida. So, that does put you in a bit of a predicament.

There isn't a question (other than on naming). He's just showing them off ;)

5. T

TheFishAddict Valued Member Member

How about Spud? :D

6. OP
    OP
    lucky strike 21

for which one theres 3 small ones lol

7. T

TheFishAddict Valued Member Member

Whichever one you think has the best personality for a name like that!:) its up to you, your fish, your names!!:D

8. OP
    OP
    lucky strike 21

its a 50 gallon tank this is just temporary though 2 months max i have been doing water changes every 2 days 75 percent of it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice