*thanks

5. CarrieFisher

CarrieFisher Well Known Member Member

I like it!!
    And your tank!!
    What size is that, it looks huuuuge compared to my lowly lil 29g

6. MattS99

MattS99 Well Known Member Member

I have been keeping Colombians for about 2 years now, currently have seven. They will not school. They go off in separate groups.

7. LA58

LA58 Valued Member Member

It seems as if my younger Colombians enjoy zipping around together. The older ones like to hang together and be still. Now, when I give them a cube of freeze dried brine shrimp or sun dried gammarus they all go bezerk and fly around in a absolute frenzy! So very cool to watch that. Yes, I have a glass top on their tank! Nice tank grant. Enjoyed your videos.

8. MattS99

MattS99 Well Known Member Member

Yeah, my Colombians go into feeding frenzy mode as well. So do my new glowlights. It's pretty crazy when you have 13 fish freaking out over some food. Mine don't really separate into 'older' and 'younger' groups, it's just whoever they want to chill with that day. All are fairly acti

9. OP
    OP
    grantm91

grantm91 Fishlore VIP Member

Mine usually sit together in a group, sometimes one goes off on its own lol, and its a 55gal i think well 200litre. And they were a lucky buy really didnt know how cool and what ravenous eaters they were i just wanted a small group of schoolers and ended up with these, they are the best small schoolers in my oppion would deffo recomend, also the look like ghosts when you do a waterchange they lose all the red it looks mad all in all a great little fish.

10. OP
    OP
    grantm91

grantm91 Fishlore VIP Member

they even go mad for peas, they are spiked with garlic though to make them eat there greens lol