My celestial goldfish has been attack!

sabrina3

Reaction score
hey so i have a few goldfish living in a 55 gallon fishtanks. A celestial goldfish, two black moor, one oranda, and two ranchu, for the past few days my oranda, ranchu, and black moor has been chasing my one and only celestial female goldfish, and today i just realize her tail has been feather, and her dorsal fin has red dots i believe it to be blood, and theres also blood in her eye. Right now she is separated from the other fish, i was wondering what can i do to heal her will she die? shes kind of floating at the top of the tank right now barely swimming. my water parameter is good everything is at 0. please help me on how to help her heal. thank you!

vampireshrimpfan

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Maybe Mela-fix? Here's an article I found about Mela-fix: MELAFIXAPI® MELAFIX fish remedy is an all-natural antibacterial treatment that works to treat infections in fish. Common bacterial infections are open wounds and abrasions, tail rot, eye cloud, and mouth fungus. MELAFIX fish remedy also promotes regrowth of damaged fins and tissue.

New Threads