clear.gif

clear.gif

Attachments

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I love Golden Labs. If I were to have a dog that is what I would have. She is a beautiful dog and you have done a lovely job to have her for that long. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I love dogs so much, and your dog is so lovely! You're very lucky to have her My neighbor also has a lab, only he's a black lab. His name is Bingo and I can't go over to my neighbor's house (not to mention through their backyard when the dog is out) without being smeared up with dirt all over my clothes, lol. The dog won't let me live when I'm there - it jumps all over me! He will follow my every move and only wants to sit in my lap - that's all he wants to do ! Are all labs like that?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes Isabella the are all like that LOL They want only to please you, be your best friend and are great babysitters. My children have such fond memories of the ones we had when they were small.
Chris, beautiful dog!!
Carol

OP
LarryDavid

LarryDavid

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks Everyone

Shes a right little maddam, if you ignore her she barks an whines at you

Shes exactly like the andrew puppys not for looks but for her love of tissue paper! She is always looking for a way to get in a handbag or a box of tissues

LilaBean

Reaction score
your dog is beautiful!! I have a girlfiend who has a two year old baby boy and their yellow lab is this kids best friend-- ;D literally- the dog is so good with the baby, when he takes a nap the dog watches over him like a hawk-- it's adorable!! LILA

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom