So last night i was recording a video for my fish and i noticed red worms comming out of one of my fry. I immediately knew what it was, the camallanus red worm. I luckily had fenbendazole on hand as i am treating a puffer for tape worms right now. Within 30 minutes of me spotting it i made a fresh batch of soilent green repashy( i know they all will eat it) mixed with the last 250mg packet of fenbendazole and they have been eating it for the past 24hrs. I also have dosed the correct amount of general cure just to keep other problems away while my fish are sick. I got more fenbendazole on the way and if it becomes extreme i can use aquarium salt but that is my last resort. Updates will come soon.