My business <3

Discussion in 'Ferrets' started by sunnyberra, Dec 19, 2013.

1. sunnyberra

sunnyberraNew MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    So I see this section is kind of dead, which saddens me :/ But I'll add my guys, since I love them to death.

I don't think my youngest, Rula, is pictured, and her cagemate Neera passed away at the beginning of the year. And two of the ones pictured (Pixie and Hiko) have since passed - Pixie in 2012 and Hiko earlier this year. So from my 7, I'm down to four - a bonded pair (Sian and Yogi) and two singlets (Rula and Anya). Pixie and Hiko passed away from age related illnesses, and Neera passed from what we suspect was juvenile lymphoma.

Yogi, Sian and Rula eat on a raw and whole prey diet, and don't get any pet treats, only the occasional oil (olive oil and coconut), and goat's milk. Anya (a rescue) has finally transitioned over to Wysong Epigen 90 from her old food that had given her high cholesterol, which according to my vet is such a rare occurrence he had never seen a ferret with it. Now, besides her adrenal disease, she's healthy ;D

2. fishlover25

fishlover25Valued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +12
    Experience:
    1 year
    Wish I could get a ferret but being that they are so cat like, I cannot because my bf is allergic to cats

Become a Fishlore Member