My boy Rosco

Utar

I have four dogs Rollo (Dachshund mix), Sadie (Bull terrier mix), Scrappy (toy terrier mix), and my latest member of the family is Rosco (Hound and terrier mix).

I found Rosco as a puppy back on May, 11 abandoned on the side of the road starving to death. I was parked talking to my brother when we heard him whimpering in the bushes. Because there where no houses within ten miles of there I know someone had thrown him out leaving him to fend for himself. He looked really bad, so the next day I took him to the vet. He checked out ok, no mange, and only hook worms, besides lots of fleas. But his poor little face was scared up like he had been in a fight with another dog.

At first he was very scared of me, like I was going to beat on him at any minute. Every time I picked him up he whimpered and peed on himself. But over time with lots of love and care he is doing much better. Although he is going to be a big black dog, he is a cream puff and very loving.

The first pictures was when I brought him home in the back o my pickup truck.
The last is a picture of Rosco today with Bonnie kitty.

Rosco 5-11-20 pic1.JPG
Rosco 5-11-20 pic2.JPG

Rosco today with Bonnie kitty.

Bonnie & Rosco 7-7-2020.jpg

Jon Crosby

Would love to see a photo of Rollo (Dachshund mix) and what is he/she mixed with?

Upvote 0

Utar

Would love to see a photo of Rollo (Dachshund mix) and what is he/she mixed with?
I am not absolutely sure his is Dachshund mix, I am going by what the SPCA paper work said about his breed mix, so I just accepted it.

Rollo 6-10-20.jpg

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
kevymd
Replies
Views
maxima423

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom