My bettas

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by mich537, Apr 4, 2010.

1. m

mich537 New Member Member

143.jpg
    Luigi

2. OP
    OP
    m

144.jpg
    Romeo n juliette

3. OP
    OP
    m

4. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Hi Mich and Welcome to Fishlore! :;hi2

Beautiful bettas you have :) Any names for them?

Btw, there's an easier way to upload photos than making a post for each photo. Just upload 3 of them in 1 post so that it makes it easier for other members so that they don't have to scroll a lot.

Hope you enjoy your stay here on Fishlore!

5. platy ben

platy ben Well Known Member Member

Hi. Nice bettas :)

However I'm sad to see them in community tanks, and your male and female really shoudn't be together unless you are an experienced breeder.

6. OP
    OP
    m

i have bred bettas b4..ya..i have a male in breeding tank at the moment..waiting for him to bubble up..then one of the females shall go in..jus one doubt though..i have two females seemingly full bellies...shall i put both of them one at a time into the breeding tank with the male??will he get the eggs from both or jus kill the 2nd??
    thanks

7. Martinismommy

Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Do not put more than 1 female in a breeding tank EVER......It would be a deadly siuation....

8. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

Nice looking Bettas. And yeah I have to agree with MM that wouldnt turn out to well.....

9. OP
    OP
    m

not at the same time..you know..after all the eggs have been taken out of the first one..then put the second 1 in..wud dat be trouble??

10. bassbonediva

bassbonediva Fishlore VIP Member

That, my friend, would be trouble. The male would more than likely chase away the second female to protect the nest because the second female would want her eggs to be cared for, not the first female's, and would ransack the nest to ensure that her eggs took presidence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice