My Betta's Gone (coco)nuts!

Swlws

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
My blue boy has a rich lifestyle with his 3 homes here is a picture of him leaving his coconut, the next is in the java moss (right behind his coconut) and finally he has a fancy little spot between the glass and amazon leaf at the top of the tank. A- NO ONE is allowed more than a few seconds near his homes, B- he uses all 3 regularly and C- he looks dead in all 3 places when he sleeps and I have a mini heart attack every other day for months now :emoji_see_no_evil:

20190820_181443.jpg

Swlws

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Last night was time to sleep on the sword leaf so before lights out time I took a pic. He's wedged between the glass and the leaf and will spend hours sleeping like that with no need to swim, just lifting his head for the occasional gulp of air.

20190909_224649.jpg

EmKay77

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
That is adorable! Did you get these coconut somewhere or did you make them yourself? My betta seems extremely smart and active and young and I I'm always trying to find extra ways to stimulate him. I give him live Food which he loves, he has a betta leaf and floating log, live plants, two snails with him, but he still seems to love our attention constantly and I always wonder if he still gets bored sometimes.

Swlws

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
That is adorable! Did you get these coconut somewhere or did you make them yourself? My betta seems extremely smart and active and young and I I'm always trying to find extra ways to stimulate him. I give him live Food which he loves, he has a betta leaf and floating log, live plants, two snails with him, but he still seems to love our attention constantly and I always wonder if he still gets bored sometimes.
I made it and cleaned it out myself (that's why it looks so messy ) but yes, all my bettas love our attention no matter what we pit with them, most of them (not this blue boy though) even let my 2 year old stroke them

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom