My Betta's Gone (coco)nuts!

Swlws

My blue boy has a rich lifestyle with his 3 homes here is a picture of him leaving his coconut, the next is in the java moss (right behind his coconut) and finally he has a fancy little spot between the glass and amazon leaf at the top of the tank. A- NO ONE is allowed more than a few seconds near his homes, B- he uses all 3 regularly and C- he looks dead in all 3 places when he sleeps and I have a minI heart attack every other day for months now

Leilio

cute

Swlws

Last night was time to sleep on the sword leaf so before lights out time I took a pic. He's wedged between the glass and the leaf and will spend hours sleeping like that with no need to swim, just lifting his head for the occasional gulp of air.

angelcraze

So nice to see you enjoying your betta like that He is certainly a cute little betta!

EmKay77

That is adorable! Did you get these coconut somewhere or did you make them yourself? My betta seems extremely smart and active and young and I I'm always trying to find extra ways to stimulate him. I give him live Food which he loves, he has a betta leaf and floating log, live plants, two snails with him, but he still seems to love our attention constantly and I always wonder if he still gets bored sometimes.

RHONDA PIMENTEL

Swlws

EmKay77 said:
That is adorable! Did you get these coconut somewhere or did you make them yourself? My betta seems extremely smart and active and young and I I'm always trying to find extra ways to stimulate him. I give him live Food which he loves, he has a betta leaf and floating log, live plants, two snails with him, but he still seems to love our attention constantly and I always wonder if he still gets bored sometimes.
I made it and cleaned it out myself (that's why it looks so messy ) but yes, all my bettas love our attention no matter what we pit with them, most of them (not this blue boy though) even let my 2 year old stroke them

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom