My Betta's already building a bubble nest.

ecnaj143

Well Known
Reaction score
I just got him a few days ago. I went to the restroom and when I came back, he was making a bubble nest. I guess he wants to show the ladies his new bachlor pad. I guess I'll have to get him a female in a soon.

divakeeks

Reaction score
He probably doesn't want a lady. They build them when they are happy and content. He's just showing you he likes his new digs. Don't put a female in with him either, he'll kill her.

OP
E

ecnaj143

Well Known
Reaction score
Oh no, I wasn't gonna put them in the same tank. I was gonna keep her at home, then when he make's another one, I was gonna bring her to him and see if he wants to make babies with her. Then she would go back home to the 10gal.

ebbandflow

Reaction score
Breeding bettas is a big responsibility. You have to have lots of time, and space for lots of different containers. Rose gave a list once of what you would need to have and do to breed bettas and it was quite overwhelming. I honestly don't know how people do it. Anyway, not something to be taken lightly. Only for someone with serious knowledge and lots of time.

OP
E

ecnaj143

Well Known
Reaction score
I was kidding. I wasn't gonna breed them. Even tho it would be kinda fun. But no, no breeding for me. I still have ALOT to learn.

New Threads