My Betta's already building a bubble nest.

ecnaj143

I just got him a few days ago. I went to the restroom and when I came back, he was making a bubble nest. I guess he wants to show the ladies his new bachlor pad. I guess I'll have to get him a female in a soon.

divakeeks

He probably doesn't want a lady. They build them when they are happy and content. He's just showing you he likes his new digs. Don't put a female in with him either, he'll kill her.

ecnaj143

Oh no, I wasn't gonna put them in the same tank. I was gonna keep her at home, then when he make's another one, I was gonna bring her to him and see if he wants to make babies with her. Then she would go back home to the 10gal.

ebbandflow

Breeding bettas is a big responsibility. You have to have lots of time, and space for lots of different containers. Rose gave a list once of what you would need to have and do to breed bettas and it was quite overwhelming. I honestly don't know how people do it. Anyway, not something to be taken lightly. Only for someone with serious knowledge and lots of time.

ecnaj143

I was kidding. I wasn't gonna breed them. Even tho it would be kinda fun. But no, no breeding for me. I still have ALOT to learn.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom