my betta loves!!!!!

maxima423

KENS PREMIUM VITAMIN BOOSTER FLAKE:

A PERFECT SUPPLEMENT THAT PROVIDES THE EXTRA NUTRIENTS NEEDED BY GROWING FISH!

INGREDIENTS:WHITE FISH PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, OAT, WHEAT, GLUTEN & SOYMEAL FLOURS, BREWERS YEAST, SHRIMP, PLANKTON & KRILL MEAL MIX, FROZEN OR DRIED BRINE SHRIMP, DRIED KELP, LECITHIN, FISH OIL, METHIONINE, ASCORBIC ACID ( SOURCE OF VITAMIN C).NATURAL AND SOME ARTIFICIAL COLORING. PLUS VITAMIN MINERAL SUPPLEMENT BOOSTER: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, D1 CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, NIACIN, D-BIOTIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, MENADIONE SUSIUM BISULFITE COMPLEX, PURIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN "A" ACETATE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN D3, B12, A&E. RIBOFLAVIN,CHOLINE,VITAMIN B COMPLEX.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: CRUDE PROTEIN 39.0% MIN., CRUDE FAT 4.0% MIN., CRUDE FIBER 5.0% MAX., MOISTURE 10.0% MAX. NO PRESERVATIVES.

and

HBH BETTA BITES:

This betta food is designed to resemble small, floating insects on the water sureface to trigger an immediate feeding response. Nutrient rich and packed wih color enhancers. This food is perfect for producing healty, vibrant bettas.

MAIN INGREDIENTS: Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Hydrolyxed Fish Meal, Soy Flour, Fish Oil, Squid Meal, Dried Brewers Yeast, Krill Meal, Lecithin, Astaxanthin.With Added Vitamins And Minerals.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS:Min. Protein 45%, Min. Fat 10%, Max. Fiber 5%, Max. Moisture 8%, Max. Ash 10%.

and

Omega One Betta Buffet Pellets

The fresh seafood ingredients in Omega One are particularly attractive to Bettas, since they thrive on a higher protein foods. The cold water marine proteins and fresh omega fats in Betta Buffet Micro-Pellets make it a nutritional must for all Bettas. Additionally, the protein binder in Omega One, which is not water soluble, results in a much cleaner environment, especially in a small tank.

Guaranteed Analysis
Min. Crude Protein….42%
Min. Crude Fat………12%
Max. Crude Fiber…….2%
Max. Moisture………. 8.5%
Max. Ash……………..8%
Min. Phosphorus……(.5%)

INGREDIENTS: Whole Salmon, Halibut, Shrimp, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Fresh Kelp, Astaxanthin, Lecithin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Natural and Artificial Colors, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Biotin, Inositol, Tocopherol (Preservative), Ethoxyquin (Preservative).

just thought I would share, my feeding habits are

monday - saturday:

mornings - flakes
nights - betta bites

and on sunday

morning/night - omega one

you think this is good? any suggestions?

I have had my betta for about 2weeks now, sorry I have not loaded a picture, camera is broken ( worse excuse, but in my case its true =] )

any suggestions are helpful =]

Tigerfishy

You feeding seems good, bit a varied diet is better! I give mines frozen worms twice a week thawed in garlic, Saturday they get a piece of defrosted shelled pea and fasted the rest of Saturday to 'clean them out' so to speak!!

maxima423

yea, I actually tried bloodworms... than the smell came out of nowhere... and I never want to try them again =[

I hate the smell or the sight of blood =[

and about the pea, how would I go about giving it to them? that seems like a good idea, what's the purpose of giving them a pea?

yallyall1

its for constipation... its a fishes laxative! you cook them, and then take the skin off and either mush it or chop it into tiny pieces... I only feed 1 for my two bettas (each) and only when they look big.

Tigerfishy

I take a pea out of the freezer, thaw it in tank water, cut it up and give them 3 pieces each (the sme size as their eye). Any more than that is really overfeedig seing as their eye is the same size as their stomach.

I feed them it once a week to keep them regular!! (My boys aso love frozen daphnia and mosquito larvae, no blood lol )

maxima423

oh okay, I see, ill look into that, ill get some, thnx for the advice =]

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Mike999
Replies
Views
fishrlene
Replies
Views
Bruxes and Bubbles