My Baby.

1. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Last night i got the 10g cleaned up for clayton and transfered him to it. I bought his new heater (75W) and installed it just before i put him in it. he was just listless. He wasnt moving at all. I thought he would go about exploring but he didnt. So upset i went to bed. This morning i walked over to his tank and i see him just dragging himself. I felt so bad for him, i decided to feed him. He was going up for the food. So there i go and grab a flake and put it up to his face holding it with my fingers. As soon as he saw this he flared (i wasnt expecting it at all!!!) and he ate right off my fingers. Then i started playing with him LOL i would dip my finger on one side of the tank and he would swim up to it. He is now swimming around eating. He still has alot to go, but just seeing him interact with me made me so happy. So i gave him another flake (handfed) and he ate it :) I think he trusts me since he lets me get close to him. I took a video of him eating from my fingers and playing, and i also took a few pictures of him to see how bad shape he was in, but hopefully that will change soon. I will upload the video as soon as photobucket finishes loading it LOL

:;hi1

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Aww, I'm so glad he's feeling a little better (you sound better too ;))
    Can't wait to see Clayton's vid.

3. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Its cute :) tanks lucy

4. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Reading this gave me warm spots......So happy to hear Clayton is hanging in there, what would he do without you Tony???????

5. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

I'm so glad he's perking up for you Tony! Maybe he just needed some one on one time with you.

6. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Thank goodness he is doing better..I'm so glad to hear this Tony.....

7. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Thanks everyone. he is resting at this moment. i think he is well on his way to a full recovery. BTW, here's a pic of what he was like last night not doing anything...
    46.jpg

8. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;toast:;hug2 GO CLAYTON!!:party0011: im happy for you both!

9. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

TY shawnie! i'm still working on uploading the vid... it takes a while LOL

10. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

11. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Aaawwww, that was so cute! Mercy, he's a beautiful boy.

12. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

He looks much better in the vid than in the pic. It's so fun when a betta interacts with you! Cowboy likes to swim right up to me and it always makes me laugh. :D

13. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Thanks BB, he's a fighter :)

14. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL harpua right now he's giving me the feed me eyes LOL i swear he's swimming and staring at me through the glass LOL

15. lorabell Well Known Member Member

awwwwwwe he looks better!!!!!! and happy!!!!!

16. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

thanks lorabell :)

17. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

great job tony!!!!!!!!! im so proud of you and clayton...amazing relationship :)

id feed him a varied diet and 2-3 times a day small portions...see if you can get any garlic of any kind into him...even if its just the juice!!

amazing comeback of that fighter!! im glad you havent given up!

18. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Awesome Tony! I am so glad to hear he is doing better!!:;hf

19. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

thanks guys! I will but him some frozen food soon hopefully :)

20. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Can you get New Life Spectrum small fish formula in Mexico? My Cowboy goes nuts for it! It's a great quality food. :)