My baby anemone is in love!

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
and its not with the other anemone. Actually its with the heater. She clung to it when I first introduced her to it. Then when I moved her off of it to get the live rock in she squeezed through to get to it again. Well she has her foot in the rock so I moved her to the other side of the tank. Sure enough she is slowly creeping down to go back to it. When she was on the heater there was no light. That's why I moved her and I can't do direct feeding in that spot cause the heater is under the live rock.

Miss Mouse

Well Known
Reaction score
Aww that's so funny!
My puffer fish loves the plastic around the heater - he tucks his fat little tummy over the ledge and goes to sleep on it - it looks like he's trying to snuggle up to the heater for warmth! ;D

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Some anemones like/need to place their foot in a crevice and will roam until they find one of their liking. Watch out for filter intakes and powerhead intakes too. They can easily get sucked into those intakes.

DreamCatcher1987

Reaction score
awww. so cute, my tomato clown is in love with my heater, when you do anything he is always by the heater, he even takes food to it then is upset whenever the food drops and he retrieves it to try again lol.

OP
I

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My false percular clown is the same as your tomato clown. Everytime one of the damsels go near it he charges and then goes back to it.

shadow

Reaction score
lol my lil clown fish is in love with the top corner of my tank. I think he/she(I don't know how to spot the difference) likes the waves, either that or its b/c there is a mirior and it likes to see itself lol

Newtankdude

Reaction score
lol, my Percula sleeps next to either the filter outlet or anywere else on the backwall. This was a problem though because if I didn't cover the back of the tank (Biocube filters are open on the inside), she would jump into the filter!

Newtankdude

Reaction score
My false percular clown is the same as your tomato clown. Everytime one of the damsels go near it he charges and then goes back to it.
lol! My True Percula does the same! It will hang out in one spot, chase my yellowtail damsel, then go back! ;D

New Threads