My aquarium

LucilleLelant

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I like the glass :) I'm hopefully going to get endlers guppies. My kids are a heavy influence on the tank we have some rather different things going in there and hopefully some more natural plants.

Pdiddy

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I like it! There are some pretty rad tanks out there with artificial plants and/or deco. Not everything has to look like a mini jungle or landscape, although those are beautiful too. I would recommend putting the sponge filter more to the side and try to cover it a little with decor, and that way you can see more of the background or picture you have behind the tank too.

Momgoose56

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
LucilleLelant said:
I like the glass :) I'm hopefully going to get endlers guppies. My kids are a heavy influence on the tank we have some rather different things going in there and hopefully some more natural plants.
I LOVE glass. It would be awesome to have all glass tank, all different colors full of silver dollars and glass catfish. Yours is great! What is the plant in the glass in back planted in?

LucilleLelant

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Momgoose56 said:
I LOVE glass. It would be awesome to have all glass tank, all different colors full of silver dollars and glass catfish. Yours is great! What is the plant in the glass in back planted in?
I believe it's some type of rotala. I got it for free so I'm unsure how well it will do. I have a tiny sword in there too that came in said rotala and was also free. I only paid for the java moss. I want some more plants and we have an angel (kids idea) and kodama (my idea) coming. They are having fun picking out things for the fish. I won't be getting any fish until next year as I want the plants to get past the melting stage and some time to grow first.

Pdiddy said:
I like it! There are some pretty rad tanks out there with artificial plants and/or deco. Not everything has to look like a mini jungle or landscape, although those are beautiful too. I would recommend putting the sponge filter more to the side and try to cover it a little with decor, and that way you can see more of the background or picture you have behind the tank too.
I'm going to do that I need to turn the outlet too it's messing with my frogbit and that fake lillypad is driving me up the wall but my daughter loves it so it stays.

May do away with the lid too. When the real plants take off more I'll take those silk ones out from the side but I like the fake rocks I'm going to put my marimos by them when they get here :D

Attachments

EmmGood

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Rockin' those glass pebbles, I've never seen them that large before. Super colourful!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom