55 Gallon Tank My Aquarium Video

Utar

This is my first attempt. But my video camera stopped working so I can't do another right now. I just hope my camera only needs a new battery, so I will have to order one and find out. So I uploaded this one, I hope everyone likes it.

StarGirl

Good job, I like your music choice. Enya kinda does fit for a aquarium video doesn't it?

socalfishkeeping

Beautiful setup! I love the design. How large is the tank?

Betta'sAnonymous

Love the activity in the tank!

Utar

Thanks everyone, its a 55 gallon tank. I am not satisfied with this one and I feel I can do better. Its all a learning curve for me. My old gopro camera stopped working just after taking this video, so this will have to do for now. I think and hope its the battery.

Betta'sAnonymous

Utar said:
Thanks everyone, its a 55 gallon tank. I am not satisfied with this one and I feel I can do better. Its all a learning curve for me. My old gopro camera stopped working just after taking this video, so this will have to do for now. I think and hope its the battery.
This is why you get a bigger one in addition to...go bigger AND better!

Utar

Here is my latest video, this time I did this using filmora9. Great software and easy to learn. What I really like about filmora9 is all the special effects that can be used. If you keep watching you will see a few I used here. The aquarium fades in and out with each different effect.

StarGirl

Utar said:
Here is my latest video, this time I did this using filmora9. Great software and easy to learn. What I really like about filmora9 is all the special effects that can be used. If you keep watching you will see a few I used here. The aquarium fades in and out with each different effect.

Well done!

Utar

StarGirl said:
Well done!
Thank you......

I like all the different effects, fade in & out, page turner, wind, water fade in & out, at the last if watched all the way through is a great effect where the main video completely fades out showing only my aquarium and then the aquarium fades out back to the main video just before the end.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom