My Angels :o)

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Here are some pictures of my angels - gold and blue blushing. The golden one doesn't change colors but the blue-blushing one has bluish tones and its fins often get black and then white again. Usually when it gets scared it goes pale. And when it's very comfortable it will show a lot of black color.

I am posting 1-2 pictures at a time since when I tried to post all of them I was constantly getting a message that my picture content was too large In effect, I had to greatly reduce the size of my pictures. Is there any other way to post pictures in their original size and without getting such messages? My pictures look much better in their original sizes.

OP
Isabella

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Here are the close-ups of the above pictures since the entire pictures were too large to post

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Wow! They are just beautiful! And they look so great in the beautiful tank of yours! Great job! They look very happy.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Those are gorgeous angels!!!!! I love the silver with the veil tail. and the blue, haven't seen a lot of those. You have done such a good job with them and your tank.
1.gif

Carol

Miss Mouse

Well Known
Reaction score
Ahhh that is SUCH a pretty tank - I'm mucho jealous! I've got a lot of work to do on mine to get them up to standard again. I've bought some flora boost to get my plants looking healthy but mioght invest in some fake ones too just to keep it looking lush. Most impressed!

OP
Isabella

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Gunnie, I hope they're happy! Otherwise so much work would be for nothing!

Miss Mouse, what I think will make ANY tank (regardless of its size) look nice is the real wood and real plants. Plus the gravel/sand of a natural color and some natural light, rather than the one with an artificial blue shade. At least all these worked for me. My tank in the beginning looked really ugly.

Jason

Well Known
Reaction score
Great angels! have one pretty similar to the gold one except it has an orange head and has the more rounded head. Its a different variety

OP
Isabella

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I've managed to take a couple of pictures. They're not, of course, any great quality photos. But as for trying to catch my neons, they came out pretty good. I can never photograph these little guys! They're always on the run from my camera I also got a shot of my algae eater. So, here are some new pictures Joe (if you're reading it)

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great pictures!! My Neons are always just a blurry streak ;D
Carol

Jon

Well Known
Reaction score
nice angels they are beautiful and look very big I wish my tank looked half as good as that

New Threads