My angels and their eggs!

1. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Hi everyone I wanted to share some photos of my angels, Sam and Castiel.

Attached Files:

2. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Wow! Beautiful Angels Lexi!

Congrats on the spawn. Best wishes for many healthy fry! :)

Ken

3. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Thanks Ken:)

4. jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Nice! They are beauties.

Wow you were either up late or up early...3:34am!

5. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Lol, in my defence it was only 2:34am here, but I do have trouble sleeping on the wekend, I work the graveyard shift.

6. xNick Member Member

Awesome pics!

7. callofduty Member Member

That is awesome! congrats.

8. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Thanks everyone:)

9. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

I love your marble! 2:34- I try to get to bed at 8 on school nights and 9 on weekends... :)

10. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Thanks! I wish I could go tobed at 8 or 9, I work 11pm to 7am. So bed time is 8 or 9 am during the week, then on the weekends, because of my husband's shcedule, and the kids, I have to try and switch everything around and sleep at night so I can get up at 7am with the kids (doesn't usually work, mostly go to bed between 3 and 5 am and get up really tired at 7am)

11. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

That stinks. I'm so glad my schedule doesn't look like that.

12. jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Lexi, do you work that shift because you have too, or because you want to? I assume the hubby works an irregular schedule being a BJ dealer. But whether because you want to or have to...I feel for you having to switch up for the weekends. I know this stupid hour time change for daylight savings time is killing me!

13. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

I work third shift because I do not have enogh senority to get a 1st shift position. Untl november I was on 2nd shift ( 3:30 to 11:30) for 5 years. I got even less sleep then, and I never saw the family ( my older boy is in school, so he didn't get home until I was already at work, and was asleep before I got home) . So until a bunch of people retire on 1st shift, 3rd is the next best thing, I am atleast home in the evenings to spend time with the amily and make dinner.