My 75 Gallon

TJG

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have a Severum, Firemouth, and an L001 Gold Spot Pleco in my 75 gallon tank. Right now I am somewhat underwhelmed with it. I keep thinking about trying something different with it but that would mean getting rid of the fish that are in it and I don't really want to do that. So now I am wondering if I might have room in it for a school of something like black skirt Tetras maybe, I don't know they just popped in my head as I was typing this. If you think there is room leave a suggestion please.

TexasDomer

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I think a school of black skirt tetra would be fine! Some other species would work as well, you just want to make sure they're not small enough to be eaten.

TJG

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The 3 fish in the tank are still small. I think that's why I am not happy with it. Just not a lot going on there.

TexasDomer

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
It's hard not to throw a lot more fish in there, but remember that they will fill the tank as adults, and that's what you have to keep in mind

TJG

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah that's why I justed wanted to add a school of some dither fish. If it gets to be too much I can always move them to my 125g. I ended up getting 9 black skirt Tetras because when I went looking to see what the store had they were on sale and since they were the first fish that had popped in my head I figured it was meant to be.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom