My 75 Gallon Tank

samantha.h

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Just wanted to share a picture of how my 75 is looking, figured this would be the place to do it!

It’s been up and running since July of last year. Started out with live plants, they ended up either being devoured by my snails or died out. Added the plastic plants in January or February.

IMG_8657.JPG

Close Up
IMG_8658.JPG

penguin02

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I wish my fake plants looked that realistic!!! Do you have anything besides neons/cardinals in there?

samantha.h

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

penguin02

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Nice! The tank is gorgeous.

Ryan P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Agree beautiful tank! We almost have the same stocking. Besides the snails, I removed them and re-homed them when I figured they we'e munching on my plants (dead parts but good leaves gets affected too) and since then I've had success with my plants LOL

samantha.h

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you both!

Ryan, so do you have both angels and pearls? I’ve had a few people voice concern over that combination, and I’m wondering if you have any personal experience you’re willing to share on the matter!

Hunter1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
samantha.h said:
Thank you both!

Ryan, so do you have both angels and pearls? I’ve had a few people voice concern over that combination, and I’m wondering if you have any personal experience you’re willing to share on the matter!
Nice tank, looks pretty.

I have snails climbing on my plants all the time, but no damage. Includes mystery snails, nerites and pond snails in a couple of the tanks. I think they are eating diatoms.

Ryan P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
samantha.h said:
Thank you both!

I have pretty much have the same stocking except for the angel, I have amano's and RCS on the tank so didn't want to risk them being eaten by the angel. I considered it but not as a pair or a lot but one single angelfish, then decided to get the pearl gourami instead

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom