Looking Good!
Nice Job.

jkkgron2

What fish are in it? Looks great!

StarGirl

jmaldo said:
Looking Good!
Nice Job.
Thanks it really is a 3rd job......Been working hard on it and it still isn't as impressive as everyone elses! lol

jkkgron2

StarGirl15 said:
2 German Blue Rams
12 Cardinal Tetra
12 Ember Tetra
5 Von Rio Tetra
2 Red Eye (lamp eye?) Tetra
5 Choprae (glowlight) Danio
2 SAE
4 Nerite Zebra and Horned
5 Amanos

Not re stocking the Von Rios and Red Eye that's why the number is dwindling.
I’m setting up a 55 gallon right now and am looking for ideas and I think I just found a really good one!
I LOVE your tank!!

StarGirl

jkkgron2 said:
I’m setting up a 55 gallon right now and am looking for ideas and I think I just found a really good one!
I LOVE your tank!!
My tank is 81* You just have to remember you can't just get "Any" kind of fish with the higher temp.
Its kinda the top end for the Embers and Danios but they seem happy.
I think there is only 1 kind of cory at this temp...
Forgot my albino BN!!! How bad!

jmaldo

StarGirl15 said:
Been working hard on it and it still isn't as impressive as everyone elses! lol
Give it some time. Before you know it, you'll have a jungle.

FitSoldier

I love your tank StarGirl15!

Dawn Michele

Beautiful tank & fish!!!

kallililly1973

Tank looks amazing! I like the SAE at the very beginning of the video cleaning off the plant and your ABN pleco is gettin big... Are you seeing a medusa face yet or did you get a female?

Oak77

StarGirl15 said:
Thanks it really is a 3rd job......Been working hard on it and it still isn't as impressive as everyone elses! lol
I have found the term "working hard on it" at least for me means spending more money. Good looking tank. I'm sure it will grow out.

StarGirl

kallililly1973 said:
Tank looks amazing! I like the SAE at the very beginning of the video cleaning off the plant and your ABN pleco is gettin big... Are you seeing a medusa face yet or did you get a female?
I'm thinking female! No medusa face yet..lol

kallililly1973

StarGirl15 said:
I'm thinking female! No medusa face yet..lol
Nice! just what u were hoping for. I got some good pics of my ABN as well yesterday after not seeing him for a few days and he grew a little bit but not seeing any medusa face which i'm hoping for. but still very young. Definitely loves his zucchinis and algae wafers tho

StarGirl

kallililly1973 said:
Nice! just what u were hoping for. I got some good pics of my ABN as well yesterday after not seeing him for a few days and he grew a little bit but not seeing any medusa face which i'm hoping for. but still very young. Definitely loves his zucchinis and algae wafers tho
Mine LOVES the red yellow and orange bell peppers! ZucchinI too.

kallililly1973

StarGirl15 said:
Mine LOVES the red yellow and orange bell peppers! ZucchinI too.
I definitely need to try different veggies but all my plecos like the zucchinI I just haven't made an attempt at a different veggie.

Amazoniantanklvr

Nice tank! Love the GBRs and the cardinals!

wateriswet

Can you tell me why you're not getting more Von Rio/flame tetras? And how keeping them (personality, shyness, health) has compared to your embers? I'm setting up a new 20 gallon and am looking for a colorful, hardy, peaceful schooling fish. My 3 finalists that I'm trying to decide between are Von Rio or Ember tetras or cherry barbs.

idkausernamesoyeah

thats like my dream tank great job!!!!!!

StarGirl

wateriswet said:
Can you tell me why you're not getting more Von Rio/flame tetras? And how keeping them (personality, shyness, health) has compared to your embers? I'm setting up a new 20 gallon and am looking for a colorful, hardy, peaceful schooling fish. My 3 finalists that I'm trying to decide between are Von Rio or Ember tetras or cherry barbs.
The Rios are just food hogs and turned into big white fat fish with barely any color. I don't hate them Im just tired of them is all. I like the little embers and they stay way smaller than the Rios you could get more to school.

wateriswet

Bhaha! hilarious Thank you for the honest review. Based on that, I think I will look for some embers instead.
Your tank is looking great!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom