My 55 gallon

1. bubblefish Member Member

This is my 55 gallon with 2 batches of platy fry. One batch is two and a half weeks old and the second batch is 4 days old. The picture of the two twin bar platys are the mom and dad to the second batch of fry. Also pics of hillstream loaches and a panda cory who loves to sit at the very top of the wood and vine ornament.

Attached Files:

2. bubblefish Member Member

BTW, the water was a bit hazy after I added biomax ceramic rings to the media baskets even though I had rinsed them.

3. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Beautiful tank! :)
    I love your loaches :)

4. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello bubble. Your tank and fish are beautiful! :;perfect Love the center piece. Where did you find it?
    Ken

5. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

WoW! :;perfect Fantastic aquascaping!

Your panda is a cutie pie playing king of the mountain.

(Are the loaches the ones in the second picture? :D I like them.)

Thank you for sharing your wonderful tank with us!

6. bubblefish Member Member

Hi, the second pic is of the hillstream loaches. There's usually 2 panda corys at the top of that centerpiece.

The centerpiece is from Petsmart. At the Vancouver location, I had only seen it once and there was only one on the shelf. After I got it, I've not seen another and the price sticker was removed from the shelf.

I'll take better pics after the "dust" clears from the Biomax ceramic rings. Also, should have known better than to bother taking pics after a small water change.

7. locoyo386 Well Known Member Member

your tank looks relly great, nice very nice.

8. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Beautiful pics, I love your tank..