my 50 gallon plus all my fish

1. beckers4oranges Member Member

here it is...

Attached Files:

2. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Beckers, thank you for the pictures! A very beautiful tank you have in there! Is the black one a Black Phantom Tetra? I love it. The Bleeding Heart is also very cool!

3. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Very nice! ;)

4. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Such a beautiful tank and I love your Betta! How nice to be able to have a nice assortment of fish and you have done a great job of decorating!

Rose
    :D

5. dahly Member Member

Very nice tank!

6. beckers4oranges Member Member

the black one is a red tailed shark

7. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

cool! 8) 8)

8. joe Member Member

Nice Tank :eek:

Joe

9. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

how big is ur rtbs

10. Jason Well Known Member Member

Nice FISH ;D

It looks close to 2 inches.

Mines now around 4"

11. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I just noticed that your Betta is in a 3/4 gallon tank. Is there any chance of finding room for him in one of the larger tanks? They are Tropical fish and need to be in a heated tank with filtration and aeration. They also need to be able to have more room. The so called "Betta Bowls" are cruel and do not provide the necessary requirements to provide a cycled tank to prevent nitrite and ammonia poisoning. Please try to find a little room in a bigger tank for this lovely fish.

Rose

12. beckers4oranges Member Member

the red tail is just a little baby...i bought him the first day he got to the fish store...hes about an inch n a half long...

also the betta bowl was given to me by someone who doesnt know anything about fish lol...so i will be trying to find a 10 gallon 'just for him' because he is the best lookin fish after my red tail...lol im not sure if he will do very well in the 50 because of the other fish im going to put in them...but dont worry im not plannin on keeping him in that tank for long....thank you for noticing tho

13. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Thank you for being kind enough to know he cannot stay there for long. I am sure he will love having you around. He'a magnificent.

Rose
    :)

14. RoboDude Member Member

Oh, boy, it's a beautiful tank . . . i'm jealous! I noticed that your red tail shark is pretty much identical to mine! They are both babies, about one and a half inches, healthy looking colours . . . anyways, it's my DREAM AQUARIUM!

15. beckers4oranges Member Member

just lettin yall know that my fish are doing great...im having no more problems with them dying...this is exciting and is really paying off...

16. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I see in your signature that you have your Betta in a 10 gallon now. He will love being in with the frogs and the other fish. I am so glad he has a more permanent home. And I am so happy to hear that all your fish are doing well. It is really so nice to hear the excitement in your posts and know you are enjoying yourself. Have fun with them and they will love you.

Rose
    :D

17. betta waita Initiate Member

how much are crowntail betta?

18. beckers4oranges Member Member

my crowntails were $6.99 at petco... regular bettas go for about 3 $

19. betta waita Initiate Member

lol we have alot of the same fish, like i have crown tail and hi tetra andred tail :) lol