My 38 gallon!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Videos' started by akrejci, Nov 22, 2009.

1. akrejciNew MemberMember

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  2. peacemaker92

peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

THey're beautiful! I love the color of your gravel in the 38g. And about the 38g, is it a 38 or a 37? Your aquarium info states it's a 37g.

3. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello AK. Your tanks and fish are "beautiful". :;perfect Love the Bloody Parrots!
    Thanks so much for sharing them with us!
    Ken

4. OP
    OP
    a

akrejciNew MemberMember

I believe it is a 38 because it looks like many other 38's that I have seen. I bought it used, and the guy I bought it from said it was a 37! I don't know for sure I guess. I may have to use some math to figure out the exact volume lol.:;fru

5. Tony G.

Tony G.Fishlore VIPMember

Beautiful fish! Holy cow you've got a gar! I dont know their requirements but surely they must get over a foot long! your 90g looks awesome! are you gonna transfer the Gar, BP and the Juvie JD (not sure LOL) to the 90g? Love the looks on corner tanks :)

6. OP
    OP
    a

akrejciNew MemberMember

Yeah once the gar gets bigger (12 inch max in a tank), he will be going to the 92. As for the JD and BP, I have been trying to find a 75 gallon for my basement, and they would go in there along with other cichlids.

7. Tony G.

Tony G.Fishlore VIPMember

wow! that's cool... i wish i had a tank big enough for a gar LOL

Check craigslist, kiji or freecycle for tanks.. you can also check on garage sales, that's where a few members have found their tanks as well :)

8. jango400New MemberMember

Nice tanks man.

9. ShadowbeamValued MemberMember

Awesome tanks, very beautiful! The fish look so happy and active too :D

10. Yea, what she said..........:;toast

11. Chris123

Chris123Well Known MemberMember

Love your blood red parrots

Great tanks though:)

12. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Beautiful tanks! Thanks for sharing the vids.

13. iloveengl

iloveenglWell Known MemberMember

:;rl Your parrot is a total camera hog! :giggle:

Great videos and super fun fishies you've got there! Thanks for sharing them with us! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice