My 38 gallon!

1. akrejci Initiate Member

2. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

THey're beautiful! I love the color of your gravel in the 38g. And about the 38g, is it a 38 or a 37? Your aquarium info states it's a 37g.

3. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello AK. Your tanks and fish are "beautiful". :;perfect Love the Bloody Parrots!
    Thanks so much for sharing them with us!
    Ken

4. akrejci Initiate Member

I believe it is a 38 because it looks like many other 38's that I have seen. I bought it used, and the guy I bought it from said it was a 37! I don't know for sure I guess. I may have to use some math to figure out the exact volume lol.:;fru

5. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Beautiful fish! Holy cow you've got a gar! I dont know their requirements but surely they must get over a foot long! your 90g looks awesome! are you gonna transfer the Gar, BP and the Juvie JD (not sure LOL) to the 90g? Love the looks on corner tanks :)

6. akrejci Initiate Member

Yeah once the gar gets bigger (12 inch max in a tank), he will be going to the 92. As for the JD and BP, I have been trying to find a 75 gallon for my basement, and they would go in there along with other cichlids.

7. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

wow! that's cool... i wish i had a tank big enough for a gar LOL

Check craigslist, kiji or freecycle for tanks.. you can also check on garage sales, that's where a few members have found their tanks as well :)

8. jango400 Initiate Member

Nice tanks man.

9. Shadowbeam Member Member

Awesome tanks, very beautiful! The fish look so happy and active too :D

10. Borisbbadd Guest

Yea, what she said..........:;toast

11. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Love your blood red parrots

Great tanks though:)

12. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Beautiful tanks! Thanks for sharing the vids.

13. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

:;rl Your parrot is a total camera hog! :giggle:

Great videos and super fun fishies you've got there! Thanks for sharing them with us! :D