My 3 Tanks! Comments Welcome

Kristian Acevedo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hey guys! These are my 3 tanks, a 7g rimless, a 10g, and a 20g long. The stocking is in my profile information, so you guys can check that out. I’m asking more for comments and opinions on the scaping. Thank!!

Attachments

AQUA_LOVER

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am so jealous of your 20 long. I am working on getting my 45 to that state of plantings. It has taken me a bit of time, but it is coming along.

Kristian Acevedo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Discus-Tang said:
Wow, they are in amazing condition!
Thank you! No co2, and the only tank with ferts is my 7g

AQUA_LOVER said:
I am so jealous of your 20 long. I am working on getting my 45 to that state of plantings. It has taken me a bit of time, but it is coming along.
It took a few months! The plants didn’t all come that tall obviously, but I have a betta sorority so blocking line of sight was key to keeping my girls happy when at first. There used to be so much anacharis, I ended up filling a 5g bucket halfway with it because it got so unruly

DoubleDutch said:
Looking great. Only thing I can think of is the gourami likes more floaters and less surfaceaggitagion.
Thank you! And I know, my dwarf water lettuce and salvinia is growing out in my 20 long, and will soon go into the 10. Reese (my dg) was not a big fan of the airstone at first, but I had to treat that tank for ich a few months back when I was still making rookie mistakes, and I just never took out the air stone. Maybe it’s time to give the poor guy a break from it

DanniD

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Your sorority is gorgeous!! You should be really proud and happy with your tanks

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom