My 3 goldfish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by jim55379, Mar 26, 2006.

1. jim55379

jim55379Valued MemberMember

Attached Files:

2. Isabella

IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Wow, lovely Goldfish!

3. Craig

CraigWell Known MemberMember

there immense!!!!!! lovely lookin fish orandas rule!! i love my goldfish tank now its gr8 2 b bak!!

4. OP
    OP
    jim55379

Thanks Isabella. No one has been able to tell me as of yet but the White goldfish was Gold up till about 6 months ago. Anyone know why? My fish keep telling me they want a 20 gallon tank. I was hoping to find one in the paper but may have to go to my LFS (wallmart) If I don't find one soon :eek: ???

5. Gunnie

GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Great photos! You will actually need bigger than a 20 gal. for those babies. Your tank looks like you have done a phenomenal job with these massive poopers, but they need at least 10 gallons for each goldfish to be happy. Try for a 30 gal. if you can. Keep your eyes open on Craigslist and if you go to yahoo, check into the groups for a freecycle group in your area. Sometimes someone will just be giving one away. ;)

6. OP
    OP
    jim55379

Thanks gunnie for the info. I will look for a 29 gal. tank.

7. beckers4oranges

beckers4orangesValued MemberMember

top ur water level off give em as much room as you can

8. atmmachine816

atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Go for a 30 gallon, it's longer than a 29, just not as high, I'm thinking they would like the lenght more than the extra 2" of height.