My 3 goldfish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by jim55379, Mar 26, 2006.

1. jim55379Valued MemberMember

Attached Files:

2. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Wow, lovely Goldfish!

3. CraigWell Known MemberMember

there immense!!!!!! lovely lookin fish orandas rule!! i love my goldfish tank now its gr8 2 b bak!!

4. jim55379Valued MemberMember

Thanks Isabella. No one has been able to tell me as of yet but the White goldfish was Gold up till about 6 months ago. Anyone know why? My fish keep telling me they want a 20 gallon tank. I was hoping to find one in the paper but may have to go to my LFS (wallmart) If I don't find one soon :eek: ???

5. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Great photos! You will actually need bigger than a 20 gal. for those babies. Your tank looks like you have done a phenomenal job with these massive poopers, but they need at least 10 gallons for each goldfish to be happy. Try for a 30 gal. if you can. Keep your eyes open on Craigslist and if you go to yahoo, check into the groups for a freecycle group in your area. Sometimes someone will just be giving one away. ;)

6. jim55379Valued MemberMember

Thanks gunnie for the info. I will look for a 29 gal. tank.

7. beckers4orangesValued MemberMember

top ur water level off give em as much room as you can

8. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Go for a 30 gallon, it's longer than a 29, just not as high, I'm thinking they would like the lenght more than the extra 2" of height.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice