My 29 Gallon

1. spike98

spike98 Valued Member Member

Hello, this is my first tank (certainly not my last), I recently got the decor to how I like it, and just finished adding my Cory's. My last fish will be a GBR and maybe some CRS (I know that may get ate by the ram) but I still have at least a month till he gets added. I just wanted to see everyone's opinions on it. The current stock is 12 X-Ray Tetra, 9 Albino Cory's, and 10 Amano shrimp.

Attached Files:

2. Adrian Burke

Adrian Burke Valued Member Member

Lol the pic of your Cory looks just like my profile pic

3. OP
    OP
    spike98

I'm new to Cory's and I love them so far but it is hard to get a picture of them sitting still. They are really active from swimming all over to tank to up and down the sponge filters bubbles.

4. Jessica J

Jessica J Valued Member Member

Very nice setup! we recently lost our 2 cory's not sure why. They are fun to watch and would lay on the plants like cats in the trees. Our ghost shrimp are doing good! Love to watch them reach in the gravel and find stuff to eat lol. Hope you have good luck with them but be carefull it gets addictive, you start with one tank and before you know it... Its like throw the sofa outside we need room for a bigger tank

5. OP
    OP
    spike98

I know. Wasn't long after this I got use a extra 10 gallon to make a divided betta tank.

6. Jessica J

Jessica J Valued Member Member

Hahaha we started with a 20g and then got a 10g and now talking about another tank not sure what size yet, but would like to do one with a sand bottom

7. OP
    OP
    spike98

This is the divided 10 gallon betta tank, I am currently thinking about adding betta logs as they don't use their leaves much.

Attached Files:

8. OP
    OP
    spike98

Then there is my current work in progress, my 55 gallon bearded dragon tank. I'll likely be replacing the sand for a clay substitute, getting a rock pool for him to play in and maybe another branch.

Attached Files:

9. Hunter1

Hunter1 Well Known Member Member

The albino Cory on the black sand is kool! Just added 2 albinos to my 29 with BDBS substrate.

I would add a background, black or a commercial one that is predominately black.