My 29 Gallon That Is Set Up

WSG

Reaction score
Let me know if you think there should be more greek decorations added to the tank for I think there should be but can not totally decide.

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It seems a little empty so I think you should. What kind of plecos do you have in there?

WSG

Reaction score
they are just common plecos. Hopefully here soon i am going to get some albino bristle nose plecos to put in all three of my tanks.

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Common plecos get to 18 inches long so I advise you to return them or were you planning to do that?

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Looks good and I've seen some nice Greek decor of varying sizes at Petsmart .. you could also check the site. I wish the pet stores would all put up signs stating how big the plecos get and how much they produce waste.. if you can return them and get smaller fish like Otos or get ghost shrimp or even get 1 apple snail, that would work better for your tank's bioload.

WSG

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. I am not going to return the plecos due to the fact that when they get to large for my tank i can trade them in at my lfs. But thanks for the suggestion.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom