My 220 GAL.

Labeo55

Reaction score
This is something I thought I'd never get. Fish to come later.
My son saw the web site and pointed out an error I made. The tank is actually 220 Gal. not 210.OOOooooppppssss.

RoboDude

Valued Member
Reaction score
Re: My 210 GAL.

Oh my dear lord! That's a dream tank for me! ;D

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score

what will you put in it?

Parvath

Reaction score

210 G !!!! Thats a huge one... Go on tell us the Grand plan

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years

210 gallons !!! Man ... just think of the countless possibilities you'll have with that tank - so many setup/aquascaping ideas and so much space for all of that! And so many fish to choose from for a tank this big! Good luck with your 210G! Wonderful tank! Keep us updated if you do any setup changes or get any fishies! I am sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. How much did you pay for the stand? I am curious how much wooden stands are, for tanks 125 gallon and over. I'd like a tank at least 125 gallon in the (distant) future, and it's gotta be with a wooden stand and a canopy.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that thing makes my 10 gallon look puny!

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

WOW please tell us what you want to put in there, big fish small fish all the posibilitys.

Austin

Labeo55

Reaction score

Thank you all for the encouraging comments. The possibilities are endless for sure. This will be a community tank mainly focusing on angles. but the first inhabitant privileges went to this guy, he seems to like it!

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

Angels and betta don't get along very well

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years

At least one Betta in the whole world will have a home of 210 gallons! Thank you Labeo I am so sick of seeing Bettas at fish stores being kept in, literally, a cup or two of water - without filtration, basically without anything. The conditions they live in are literal ****. So, now, at least one Betta will have a home that it deserves.

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score

What a beautiful tank! Be careful when adding the angels. Like ATM said, they don't get along too well. You may have better luck with baby angels and a few more hiding places the betta can call his own. Your tank is beautiful!

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

Ya I found my betta got along OK with my angels but you need some hiding places more towards the top like some hang on the wall caves since the betta will hang around the top, I had some caves that hung on the wall and that was his home, he chased other fish out of there since that was "his" territory.

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score

waaaaa :'( :'( sniff...sniff...thats not fairrrrrrrrr!!!

Labeo55

Reaction score
Sorry Emma, but I just thought of a good name for him, E=M2a I had to modify my subject line. Seems i made a mistake in size its a 220 gal. not 210.
As for the angels with E=M2a, I had them together in my 55 gallon. some time back and didn't have a problem. But I like the wall cave idea. Can you point me to a site so I can check them out?

Tony

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have angels and a betta in a 75 G tank. I think having plenty of room and plenty of plants is what makes it work. so you should be fine with that much space, just give your betta plenty of plants to rest in.
A couple or three clown loaches would love that tank and you would never have snails Keep us posted as to what you put in it. good luck.
Carol

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I shall try to find the place, I know I have some and my aunt just bought some for her tank from an lfs. If I can't find a website I can always buy them for you and ship them to you.

Labeo55

Reaction score
Butterfly. atmmachine816, thanks for the input. Have already ordered a cliffs and caves kit. Will post pic when I get it installed. Depending on how it looks I may expand on it. Will list all occupants when I learn how to add them with my postings. Platys and Swordtails are on my list of to get. Please feel free to suggest any fish!

Tony

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well, first I would get 2 more of the 2 kinds of tetras and the zebras. They like to be kept in shoals of 6 or more. Sorry if you already know this, maybe you just haven't gotten them yet.

Labeo55

Reaction score
0morrokh, thanks for the input. No need for apologies. Feel free to offer any info, I'm always willing to learn. Repetition is a good thing and opinions and experiences of others are always welcome.

Tony

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom