My 20gal Guppies (and Danios)

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by huneebee, Mar 31, 2006.

1. huneebeeNew MemberMember

So, here is my tank, I hadn't gotten a background, so you can see my dvds behind the tank in some of the pictures,  :p  And the outside of the tank is kinda dirty, I have little ones, and they try to help me clean by smearing wipes across it.

Tequila Sunrise and Lyre-tail Guppies, the ones on top are a reverse image from the surface of the water.
    clear.gif

Another picture of my Lyre-tails (and Tequila Sunrise), I love the one with the longer tail  :-*.
    clear.gif

And two of my Long-fin Danios (and Tequila Sunrise Guppies with a Female Fancy Guppy in the back), I think they are really pretty and they are fun to watch.  They love to ride the bubbles from the aerator  :D.
    clear.gif

I have a few bulbs planted along with the plastic plants, they are now starting to grow, I can't wait until I take out some of the plastic ones.

Attached Files:

2. gammerusWell Known MemberMember

the bulbs will add alot to the tank. I love the guppies..their like little mini bettas..but friendlier..and with skirts

3. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Nice tank how many of each fish do you have.

4. huneebeeNew MemberMember

I've just got the 2 Lyre-tails, 2 Tequila Sunrise, 2 Fancy Guppies, and 4 Zebra Danios. I'm getting more Danios soon, I'd like to have a little school of them.

5. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Very nice! Your tank looks like you are a very good fish mommie! ;)

6. huneebeeNew MemberMember

Thank you.  I worry about them like I worry about my kids,  ;)

Guppies do remind me of bettas.  When I had a betta a couple of years ago, I wished that they were friendlier and that I could have more, without having to cover all of my available (and unavailable, but, honey, we can see the t.v. fine if it is on the floor instead of on the t.v. stand..) surfaces with tanks.  8)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice