My 20gal - 125gal

RayRayFishLord

Reaction score
Hey FishLore Gang
At what age should I move my BN to my 125gal tank (currently empty) ... they are so little I would never get to see them. I began to cycle my 125 tank three weeks ago hoping the BN Would be bigger but still small little guys (one bigger then the other) I’m hoping they will be bigger to hop in there in a month more or so...

20gal.....
2 - bristle nose (got them at 6 days old now 2 months old )
5 - cobra guppies
1 - mystery snail
Water tested yesterday all good
Am-0
N-0
Nate-20
P.H.-7-5.7.8

I know how to take care of my little 20gal tank don’t turn into a marine biologist because you think it’s “overstock”

Attachments

Mom2some

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
What is your final stocking plan for your 125? How is your cycle progressing in the 125? I think you are right that you won’t see them much, but they will probably grow really well with such dilute/clean water.

Ghuyyad

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Mom2some said:
What is your final stocking plan for your 125? How is your cycle progressing in the 125? I think you are right that you won’t see them much, but they will probably grow really well with such dilute/clean water.
The whole 125 is planned for them (and the guppies) I plan to breed the BN so I’m giving them the whole 125gal, I’ll be using the 20gal equipment to raise the fry they will have. I’m thinking it will be fun

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom