My 20 Litre Tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Videos' started by Tez, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Tez Valued Member Member

My 20 litre tank when it was up and running...I do adore Guppies :emoji_heart_eyes:

2. Giul Well Known Member Member

Very nice! You should put some colorful shrimp in there if your water is hard enough. Red cherry shrimp are the most popular but I’ve seen orange, yellow, blue, black, you name it!

3. Tez Valued Member Member

Giul I have a 100 litre tank now and I had the both running together in separate rooms and when my fish was moved to the main one...I thoroughly cleaned this one out and it's back in it's box...I did have 2 small cherry shrimp and i'm being honest here, i'm sure I vacuumed them up as I never found them when transporting the fish :facepalm:

4. Giul Well Known Member Member

Eek! My sister once panicked thinking that she vacuumed up a ghost shrimp. We spent 20 minutes counting shrimp in her 20 gallon and couldn’t find it. Thankfully I didn’t let her throw out the tank water and we found it in there! It was definitely a painful process though.

5. Tez Valued Member Member

I bet it was a laugh on the day, I know my hubby said where's the cherry shrimp gone :rolleyes:
    I never mixed the small tank water with my new tank because hubby had me use bottled water in the small one and I used tap water for the large...I need to put my tablet on though and try and capture my fish in the light better...tried with my phone this morning...totally useless :banghead: