My 20 gallon is just about done...

1. Falcon JJ Member Member

Hi guys. I got this tank a couple months back and I think I finally have it right about how I want it. I've been playing around with ornaments, plants, backgrounds, and air stones...I'm really bad about changing stuff around...lol. I do have a nice piece of driftwood but it floats so I'm soaking it in another tank right now. So what do you guys think? Any input or ideas to make it better? Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Falcon JJ Member Member

Here is night mode:

Attached Files:

3. _Fried_Bettas_ Well Known Member Member

Looks nice, I'm sure the cories really appreciate the sand.

You think you are bad about changing things around, lol. I don't think I've ever left a tank alone for more than three months, and I have a lot of tanks.

4. old hippy Member Member

I like the single marimo hanging with the varied-colored pebbles/rocks, the albino corys against the nice dark substrate, and the general use of dense space/open areas, and levels. Nice- not even sure you need the driftwood!

5. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

That looks really nice & the corys will really appreciate the sand :)

6. celizabethh3 Member Member

I love the night mode picture. I wish my tanks had that. Your tank is beautiful. :)

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

7. Falcon JJ Member Member

8. WiFi Well Known Member Member

Beautiful aquascaping!! :D
    I really like the dark sand! It looks very comfortable for them! Are those fake plants or live plants?

9. celizabethh3 Member Member

10. Falcon JJ Member Member

Thank you! The sand is "Tahitian Moon", it isn't quite black but very very dark grey with a tiny amount of sparkle. I have always liked it. There are just a few real plants in there right now, the majority are fake. I would eventually like to have all real plants but I'm not experienced with plants yet, and I'm not sure my light would be bright enough. I have 2 or 3 java ferns, a couple needle leaf ludwigia, and a marimo moss ball in there right now that are all real.

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

11. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Love the moon lighting

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

12. Christopher shoemaker Member Member

Also that sand is awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

13. Falcon JJ Member Member

Just a couple new pics... I put on a glass top with 2 t5's, and added several live plants. My favorite is the Amazon sword toward the rear middle. And of course, I had to put in some buried treasure .... :)

Attached Files: