My 2 Oscars and a few "Friends" Setup

Discussion in 'Oscars' started by Gamer, Aug 10, 2015.

1. GamerWell Known MemberMember

The stock is as follows:
    2 small Oscars which are hard to see in this pic but they're at the top
    6 silver dollars
    1 pleco
    1 striped Rafael maybe no one will ever see, we shall see!

Basically the stock should remain, all but possibly one of the two Oscars which may be rehomed to the 150 I am getting by Christmas this November or December. If there's any aggression then I may rehome one to the coming 150 with a few new tankmates.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. chrt396Well Known MemberMember

Wow!! that is a clean..uncluttered tank! Nice look to it! I couldn't expand it...but from 10 feet, it looks real nice! Is that an engraved rock with a heart on it? Were you forced to put it in.... or did you do it willingly? :;hug2

3. Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

Very nice tank!

4. GamerWell Known MemberMember

Forgot to take pics during feeding time when the Rafael comes out. Doh. He was croaking at the pet store and I thought he was very interesting. So i bought him home!

About the rock. Someone gave it to me because they thought I was special and I put it there, in the tank, for decoration. Not bad.

5. GamerWell Known MemberMember

bumped cause it's different now.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  6. billerWell Known MemberMember

Oh wow, nice!

Sent from my Z752C using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

7. chrt396Well Known MemberMember

Nice!! Are those live plants or artificial? Your Oscars will have fun with those when they get bigger. They love playing catch with the plants that we so lovingly place in our tank. They have tons of swimming room. They should be happy!

8. brettturpinValued MemberMember

It's is a nice set up. I've just never like silver dollars especially with Oscars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice