my 2 cuties. a black moor and a random unknown breed

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Linny au, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Linny au

Linny au New Member Member

These are my special little men. Pasty the unknown breed and Zeus the black moor. I have a morbid fear of fish to the point of fainting if in the vicinity of one. (except in a covered tank) These 2 boys have been great therapy for me. Im still scared but im improving :)...

Attached Files:

2. Oso

Oso Well Known Member Member

You're afraid of them now but if you stick around long enough you will keep wanting more and more and more! :D

3. OP
    OP
    Linny au

:) i agree lol pasty(the albino) touched my finger today when i had food on it in the tank. I ran into the lounge doing this little victory dance and everyone thought i was weird. Doesnt sound like much but it was a massive deal.

4. llfish

llfish Well Known Member Member

Awww cute little fellas! And brave of you to challenge your fears head on! You will soon get addicted, just like the rest of us. The black moor gets about 10 inches and the other guy 6-8 so eventually you will need a bigger tank..then the real fun begins. Very proud of you!

5. Tigress Hill

Tigress Hill Well Known Member Member

Congrats on gradually overcoming your fear!:)

6. OP
    OP
    Linny au

Thank you very much. I think I am addicted allready. I do have a much larger tank on the way and will have it set up and left to cycle over the xmas new years break before i transfer. Do you know anything about the albino? i cant find one thing on his breed or other info. And you guys are wonderful in this forums always so supportive :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice