My 15G Shelldweller tank :D

1. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Hello :)

As some of you know I have been planning on getting some shell dwelling cichlids, about 1 hour ago I released 4 Neolamprologus Brevis into my 15G tank :)
    I took some pics of them but they are still settling down so I will get some more pics later or tomorrow :)
    Enjoy :D

Sorry about poor quality pics!

Attached Files:

2. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Nice start! Your fish look great.:)

I'm worried about your stand though... your tank is designed to have the entire perimeter supported by a stand. The stress of the sides hanging off the ends of the stand might cause a crack or leak.

3. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Its actually a small table and its held this tank for over a year now, however i understand the threat of a crack and would it be best to put a board under the tank?

4. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

I would think so, maybe someone else can tell you for sure.

5. Diggly Well Known Member Member

I would say better safe than sorry but can I just say your fish are gorgeous!!

6. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Thank you very much diggly :) I hope they breed for me during the oncoming months :)

7. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Beautiful fish and tank! Congratulations! I agree with putting a board under the tank for stability purposes.

8. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

:) cute fishies :)

9. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

Awesome fish and your tank looks great! I have wanted to try a tank of shellies for a while now. They seem like a lot of fun. Good luck with them :)

10. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Ben. Your tank and fish are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
    Ken

11. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Thank you so much every body :)