Must Read For All Fishkeepers! What A Fish Knows By Jonathon Balcombe

GoldFiska

Not sure if someone has posted this yet, but I am in the middle of reading What a Fish Knows by Jonathon Balcombe. It's a very informative book, and as an ethology geek, I am hooked!

It covers fish intelligence, behavior, anatomy, along w/ scientific studies, and I think it would be a useful read for all fish keepers to get some insight into basic ichthyology. Totally recommend.

Zerologist

GoldFiska said:
Not sure if someone has posted this yet, but I am in the middle of reading What a Fish Knows by Jonathon Balcombe. It's a very informative book, and as an ethology geek, I am hooked!

It covers fish intelligence, behavior, anatomy, along w/ scientific studies, and I think it would be a useful read for all fish keepers to get some insight into basic ichthyology. Totally recommend.
Thanks GoldFiska ! I'm still thinking if I would be an ichthyologist in the future!

Question: This book is only on hard-copy right? If it is, for how much did you buy it?

GoldFiska

Zerologist said:
Thanks GoldFiska ! I'm still thinking if I would be an ichthyologist in the future!

Question: This book is only on hard-copy right? If it is, for how much did you buy it?
$12 on Amazon 100% worth it

That's awesome, by the way! I wanna do biology/ethology as a major and take ichthyology or zoology as a minor. Best of luck to you.

Zerologist

GoldFiska said:
$12 on Amazon 100% worth it

That's awesome, by the way! I wanna do biology/ethology as a major and take ichthyology or zoology as a minor. Best of luck to you.
Thanks!

Aegnis

I'm reading this book right now -- can't agree more! I am absolutely in love with it, and it's totally changed the way I look at fish.

Jellibeen

I got this as an audiobook from Audible, but I have yet to finish it. So far it is very interesting.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom