Mushrooms

Kamie427

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I have three mushrooms that have disconnected themselves from their live rock and are just floating around the tank. They're really annoying me. I'll put them on a rock but the water current must knock them off and they just float around the tank and settle in little caves where they're going to die without light. It's driving me nuts, what can i do?

ATP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have three mushrooms that have disconnected themselves from their live rock and are just floating around the tank. They're really annoying me. I'll put them on a rock but the water current must knock them off and they just float around the tank and settle in little caves where they're going to die without light. It's driving me nuts, what can i do?
Mine does that also. I just let them float around. Sometimes they get stuck at my powerheads and most of the time they just attach themselves to a rock later on.

Goldwing_Don

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Put some frag rocks in a bowl with the mushrooms, cover it with some window screen. put it on the bottom of your tank and wait 2 weeks, should be attached to the rock then.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom