Murdock's New Home 14g Peninsula

vikingpillage89

Valued Member
Reaction score
Felt bad for keeping him in a 7gallon so I pulled the trigger in the 14g nuvo peninsula pro model and got a top off. What do you guys and girls think.
20190611_080858.jpg
20190611_080917.jpg
20190611_080929.jpg

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
So nice! I bet he's happy! Makes me wish I had the time to keep a SW, love the little clowns.

Jesterrace

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Platylover said:
So nice! I bet he's happy! Makes me wish I had the time to keep a SW, love the little clowns.
Are you gone or do you travel a lot? A smaller tank with one or two ocellaris clowns requires frequent maintenance but it's not super time demanding in terms of the amount of time (ie small water changes, water tests for FOWLR aren't much different than freshwater).

vikingpillage89

Valued Member
Reaction score
Jesterrace said:
Are you gone or do you travel a lot? A smaller tank with one or two ocellaris clowns requires frequent maintenance but it's not super time demanding in terms of the amount of time (ie small water changes, water tests for FOWLR aren't much different than freshwater).
Only putting one clown and a goby with a very small clean up crew 5 gallon water change every month have an ato all stable parameters and salinity is spot on. I kept freshwater for years this is my first actual saltwater fish but have done pico reefs.

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Jesterrace said:
I'm around enough to care for my FW, but by time I meant I already have so many tanks adding another will really stretch it lol. I do hope in a few years to be able to rearrange and set up a few SW's though!

vikingpillage89

Valued Member
Reaction score
Platylover said:
I'm around enough to care for my FW, but by time I meant I already have so many tanks adding another will really stretch it lol. I do hope in a few years to be able to rearrange and set up a few SW's though!
It's a alot easier than people make it sound you should doit.

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
vikingpillage89 said:
It's a alot easier than people make it sound you should doit.
I probably will eventually, just can’t right now unfortunately. Out of curiosity, what’s your favourite part of SW?

vikingpillage89

Valued Member
Reaction score
Platylover said:
I probably will eventually, just can’t right now unfortunately. Out of curiosity, what’s your favourite part of SW?
Favorite part of saltwater is the personalities and colors plus corals I love African cichlids almost as much but dont have time for s big cichlid tank.

Wraithen said:
Is that a kessil?
It's an asta a20 marine 59 dollar Amazon light it puts more power out than a kessil a80 and is a great buy but if you have money I've tested and own both.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom