Multiple plant ID

BigBoom217

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Gotta say the quality of this seller is always superb however I bought a 'plant pack' and they didn't include a list of everything that was included could you guys help me I'd mostly the stuff on the right? ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1436876574.939878.jpg

Bluestreakfl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
For the right half, front middle appears to be some sort of rotala, behind it are red myrio, and I think either purple waffle or some form of ludwigia.

Edit: Also for the Anubias in the front youll want to make sure that the rhizome isnt covered by the substrate or it will begin to rot,

BigBoom217

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
For the right half, front middle appears to be some sort of rotala, behind it are red myrio, and I think either purple waffle or some form of ludwigia.

Edit: Also for the Anubias in the front youll want to make sure that the rhizome isnt covered by the substrate or it will begin to rot,
Thanks! yeah the rhizomes are in the back I just tipped them forward so you don't see it

rebexy

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
What are the plants on the left? The ones with the small leaves... I have some, they're growing awesomely, but I cannot for the life of me find out what they are.

BigBoom217

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Lloydiella, Golden (Lysimachia nummularia var. 'Aurea') I think

csawyer98

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
The plant on the far right side in the front appears to be a Ludwigia Peruensis or Ludwigia Broad, and the green one in the front middle looks like it may be something along the lines of another Ludwigia of some sort?

I love your angels by the way!

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom