Multiple plant ID

Discussion in 'Plant ID' started by BigBoom217, Jul 14, 2015.

1. BigBoom217

BigBoom217 Valued Member Member

Gotta say the quality of this seller is always superb however I bought a 'plant pack' and they didn't include a list of everything that was included could you guys help me I'd mostly the stuff on the right? ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1436876574.939878.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. Bluestreakfl

Bluestreakfl Well Known Member Member

For the right half, front middle appears to be some sort of rotala, behind it are red myrio, and I think either purple waffle or some form of ludwigia.

Edit: Also for the Anubias in the front youll want to make sure that the rhizome isnt covered by the substrate or it will begin to rot,

3. OP
    OP
    BigBoom217

Thanks! yeah the rhizomes are in the back I just tipped them forward so you don't see it

4. rebexy

rebexy New Member Member

What are the plants on the left? The ones with the small leaves... I have some, they're growing awesomely, but I cannot for the life of me find out what they are.

5. OP
    OP
    BigBoom217

Lloydiella, Golden (Lysimachia nummularia var. 'Aurea') I think

6. c

csawyer98 New Member Member

The plant on the far right side in the front appears to be a Ludwigia Peruensis or Ludwigia Broad, and the green one in the front middle looks like it may be something along the lines of another Ludwigia of some sort?

I love your angels by the way!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice