Multicolored Ghost Shrimp?

Sean Smith

I have a small ghost shrimp that 3/4ths of an inch that required me to do a lot of research of body shape and markings of a ghost shrimp just to make sure it actually was one . His body is mainly super clear but he has black stripes down his tail and black stripes and spots on his body . But he also has a tiny hue of green on his back and some random lines and colors of gold on his back . Couldn't tell it was a ghost shrimp till I studied his body shape and the red marks that indentify the ghost shrimp . He first looked like a clearer version of wild neocardinia. Anyone else have ghost shrimp colorful like this ? I'm thinking of breeding this guy and making some 'multicolored 'ghost shrimp XD

The only thing close to what I found of a ghost shrimp having this much color was some dude whose ghost shrimp had half of his body as a Greyish color

KinsKicks

Hello!

Just to get it out of the way, are you sure it's a ghost shrimp?? Just from who you describe it, he sounds like an Amano shrimp lol. Any pics?

Sean Smith

His tail and red markings show that he is a ghost shrimp . But I had to do a lot of research to make sure he wasn't a different shrimp

Sean Smith

I have amanos and he isn't like them . His body is that of a ghost shrimp

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom