Multi quote

idkausernamesoyeah

how do i multi-quote? whenever i try it has like a 50/50 chance of working. ima test it out here so dont get that mad at me fishlore haha

idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah said:
how do i multi-quote? whenever i try it has like a 50/50 chance of working. ima test it out here so dont get that mad at me fishlore haha
u press the plus button then reply right

flyinGourami

idkausernamesoyeah said:
u press the plus button then reply right
Just press reply on the messages you want to reply to, write your messages and when you are done press post reply. So, for example if I were to reply to your post and my post, I would just hit the reply button on your post add my writing, and press the reply button on my post and add my writing there. After your done writing everything just click on post reply.

Sleepyflea

idkausernamesoyeah said:
Click reply. type what you want. press enter to start a new line, and then find the next guy you want to quote and
bgntoc said:
Just press reply on the messages you want to reply to, write your messages and when you are done press post reply. So, for example if I were to reply to your post and my post, I would just hit the reply button on your post add my writing, and press the reply button on my post and add my writing there. After your done writing everything just click on post reply.
Do this for example! xd

idkausernamesoyeah

Sleepyflea said:
Click reply. type what you want. press enter to start a new line, and then find the next guy you want to quote and

Do this for example! xd
test...
bgntoc said:
ayyyyy?

idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah said:
but then why did i do that???? airhfjdnnakdjcnaksjcbcna

Coradee

Hi, click the + sign next to Quote on all the posts you want to quote & then under the reply box click on ‘Insert quotes’

idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah said:
but then why did i do that???? airhfjdnnakdjcnaksjcbcna
here we go.
Coradee said:
Hi, click the + sign next to Quote on all the posts you want to quote & then under the reply box click on ‘Insert quotes’
thanks lol

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom