Much Happier

1. graceo

graceo Valued Member Member

284959b8fec278cd6f9e8d11a3c4a0f6.jpg
    This sweet boy made a bubble nest in his new (much roomier than a shared 0.8) tank!! We lovingly dubbed them Freddy and Jason, it just kind of happened on a whim in conversation, and it just stuck.

2. liberosis4170

liberosis4170 Valued Member Member

i get excited too when mine makes a bubble nest. put Keo in a five gallon and boom the next day he made a huge bubble nest. wish i made a short vid of it cause it was neat seeing him make bubbles from his mouth. anyway. I'm guessing this one is Freddy? What's his new tank size?

3. OP
    OP
    graceo

I don't know if you read my previous posts, but I have a couple describing everything that's going on, if you're interested (they're called "unfortunate conditions" and "update: better conditions", or something like that). It's sort of a complicated situation!

4. tunafax

tunafax Well Known Member Member

Nice.

How big is the new tank?

5. OP
    OP
    graceo

Again, more details in my other posts! But it's a gallon. I know that's not great, believe me, but, [gestures to other post]

6. liberosis4170

liberosis4170 Valued Member Member

Good thing they picked you to take care of it on your friends vacation. It does look a little pale, but probs just the picture.

7. OP
    OP
    graceo

Yeah, it's the lighting! He's looking much better.